The department of First Year Engineering established in the year 2006 with initial intake 400 where current intake is 420. Department is recognized by AICTE, DTE and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University.The department labs are fully equipped with latest configuration, licensed softwares and Internet facility.
Department has experienced and dynamic faculty members.The Department is continuously striving for excellence in engineering education and research. The Department acts as a focal point for development, growth and entrepreneurship.
It gives exposure to its students, to not only the regular Engineering curriculum but also to the aspirations of today's corporate world, by inculcating a professional attitude in them.The department is actively involved in developing the skills required for sustaining and maintaining the employability of students from entrepreneurship to the corporate world.
“To make department as a centre of excellence for budding engineers from different fields.”
“To provide a curriculum that allows students to develop and understand the questions, methods and contents for their betterment.”
“To expose students to complex problems, solution and structuring techniques. ”
1) Modernized Laboratories with latest equipments.
2) Sincere and Dedicated faculties.
3) Moral and Technical relations between faculty and students.
4) Practical and advanced teaching learning methods.
5) Gradual improvement of placements and higher studies .
6) Learning Skill Enhancement program for improving soft skill of students.
7) Conducting extra Lectures for empowering weak students.
1) Apply analytical skills to solve engineering problems
2) Conduct experiments, Analyze Data, and Present Results.
3) Ability to develop sustainable solutions and understand their impact on society and environment.
4) Ability to apply knowledge of engineering and management principles to lead teams and manage.
5) Projects in multidisciplinary environments.
1) Develop successful careers as engineers and demonstrate professional engineering competence via positions of increasing responsibility and/or assignments.
2) Participate in research and development, and other creative and innovative efforts in science, engineering, and technology, and/or pursue entrepreneurial endeavors.